COLLEGE FOOTBALL’S MOST CHARITABLE BOWL GAME
Since 2002, Peach Bowl, Inc. – through funds derived from its Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game and Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge charity golf tournament – has distributed $31.6 million in charity and scholarship contributions to organizations in need making it college football’s most charitable bowl game.
The $32.8 million has benefited more than 100 different organizations in Atlanta and our partner team and conference communities.
Our charitable giving platform is comprised of five primary initiatives:
- -Endowed Scholarship Program (Learn More)
- -Academic Mentoring Program in Atlanta Public Schools (Learn More)
- -College Football Playoff Foundation’s Extra Yard for Teachers Program (Learn More)
- -Head Coach Foundations / Charities (Learn More)
- -Lions Lighthouse Foundation and Vision Screening Initiative (Learn More)