College Football’s Most Charitable Bowl Game
Since 2002, Peach Bowl, Inc. – through funds derived from its Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game and Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge charity golf tournament – has distributed nearly $21 million in charity and scholarship contributions to organizations in need making it college football’s most charitable bowl game.
The $21 million has benefited more than 70 different organizations in Atlanta and our partner team and conference communities.
Our charitable giving platform is comprised of five primary initiatives:
- Endowed Scholarship Program
- Academic Mentoring Program in Atlanta Public Schools
- College Football Playoff Foundation’s Extra Yard for Teachers Program
- Head Coach Foundations / Charities
- Lions Lighthouse Foundation and Vision Screening Initiative
“Giving back to those who have supported us – both in Atlanta and with our partner schools and conferences – is a huge part of our mission and who we are. We are passionate about our charitable giving platforms and are proud that this is a significant and meaningful part of our role in our community.” – Percy Vaughn, Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl chairman